Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Self-Introduction



Nice to meet you.

My name is Lee Yun Jae and my English name is Julia.

I'm from South Korea and I'm going to middle school this March, and I have a two pet fish what I received in the academy and it's really hard to keep raising it although it's very small.


[고양이 종류] 러시안

This is my favorite pet, Ink. He looks cute and his a Russian blue like a picture above.
It's really not my pet and pet of an elder sister I know, but it's my favorite pet anyway.

He's now 3 years old, and perhaps if it is marked in human age, about 15.

I'd also like to watch movies, play with friends, or sometimes listening to music.
Thanks for visiting my blog and nice to meet you again~.










5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Seung Yeon I think your cat is going to be SUPER cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family seems to have many pets. You would not feel lonely even when you are alone at home with all the pets.
    I like your introduction, because it is easy to understand. Keep up with the good work and I look forward to your next posting about the movie "Frozen". :)

    ReplyDelete